Sat, 12 Feb|
Love Street Dance Hall
Dance Date Night for Couples - Valentines Day Edition
Looking for a fun date idea for Valentine's Day weekend? Want to try something new with your partner? Why not do both! 😉 Come and join us for a fun absolute beginners partner dancing class for couples with light nibblies included. Make your date night special & memorable sharing a new experience!
Time & Location
12 Feb 2022, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
Love Street Dance Hall, 10 Love St, Spring Hill QLD 4000, Australia
About the Event
Looking for a fun date idea for Valentine's Day weekend? Want to try something new with your partner?
Why not do both! 😉
Come and join us for a fun absolute beginners partner dancing class with light nibblies included.
Make your date night special & memorable by sharing a new experience together! 🧡
We will start the evening with a little bit of 'prelude' time 😉 to arrive at our cosy dance venue, relax and unwind after your day, and enjoy some light refreshments and music to warm you up for what's to come. 🎵🎶🥂💃🕺💘
This will be a new & fun experience for you and your partner, and something to break the routine of your usual 'date nights'. 🤗 Or perhaps you're just starting to date and want to mix it up a little. 😉
No previous dance experience is required, and for this class we will not be rotating or changing partners, so you get to spend some quality time together trying to 'master' a new skill! with plenty of laughs along the way.
The dance style we will introduce you to is called Brazilian Zouk, and is one of the most versatile of the latin dances with a huge range of music that it can be danced to, including mainstream songs from the current charts.
Brazilian Zouk can be slow and sensual, or up tempo, funky and energetic, and is a wonderful style to connect with your partner. 😍
📅 DATE: Sat 12th February
👉 6:00pm - Arrival, relax & unwind with light nibbles
👉 6:30 - 7:30pm - Partner Dance class for absolute beginners (note: doors are closed from 6:30pm for the lesson, so please arrive ahead of time 🙂)
👉 7:30 - 8:00pm - Music and time to practice what you've learned, event concludes 8pm
Address: 10 Love Street, Spring Hill (that's right, it is Love St 💗 ) 😉
We have a lovely timber floored dance hall, which is air conditioned 💃🕺 💰
There is a small carpark attached and plenty of free street parking as well.
🎫 TICKETS* :
Investment per couple is $69.
Please pre-book online. Your tickets include a 1 hour partnered dance class, with light refreshments provided.
* Please note further details (T's & C's) below.
Cloud 9 Zouk has been running in Brisbane for 6 years, offering fun and friendly dance classes, as well as regular social events and larger dance festivals.
Our motto is 'Friendship, Community, Passion' and our our goal is to introduce dancing into people's lives and to contribute to and build the inclusive and amazing Zouk community that we are a part of. 🤗
Come and get a taste for the happiness that dancing can bring into your lives. 🤩
Who knows, you may discover a new hobby to enjoy together, or just have a fun experience that you can both look back on in the future. 💗
Check out our Reviews here. 🙂
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Cloud9Zouk/reviews/
Google - https://g.page/Cloud9ZoukDance?share
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Minimum Numbers - Please note that we need a minimum number of attendees to go ahead, which if not reached by Friday 11th Feb end of day, we will provide the option to either reschedule to our next event date or to refund your tickets. We will send a reconfirmation message on Sat morning.
• Cancellations - A minimum of 48hrs notice is required if you are unable to attend.
• Door Closure Time - Door open 6pm and will be closed from 6:30pm, during the class, so please ensure you arrive early. No refunds will be given if unable to attend due to lateness or if insufficient notice given.
• Covid Check-In - We will ask you to use the Qld Check-In App at the door, however there is no requirement for Covid Vaccine Certificates to attend.
• Safety - We reserve the right to deny access at our discretion, including if attendees arrive intoxicated, in order to look out for the safety and comfort of all of our guests.